Each year the Director of Public Health produces a report into the health of Derbyshire.
This year’s Director of Public Health Report is called ‘Stronger for Longer’ and talks about the important issue of ageing well.
You can find out:
- why staying stronger for longer is so important
- how healthy habits can help keep us strong
- ways to manage your mental health and wellbeing
- how being around others can improve your health
- why where we live affects our health
- some tips on how to get the best out of appointments with professionals
You can watch a short video as well as read the annual report and quick guides.